Top 10 Hot & Sexy Pictures of Bikini Models Lia Cha From Ghana Looking Very Hot

11:50 PM KrazY Blogger 0 Comments

Hi Modelmayhem My name is LIA CHA, A Ghanian(African) & Korean Model/ Singer based in the tri-state area. My look has been described as unique, exotic, and diverse. I can portray any character in front of the camera. I am located in Queens Ny but make frequent trips to Miami. I'm seeking paid work but am willing to shoot with experienced professional photographers to enhance my book. Rates are available upon request. OH.... and 2StarzStudio is the BOMB....!!


No. 10


Supermodels are highly paid, high profile fashion models. These (usually female) celebrities appear on top fashion magazine covers and in fashion shows. Much more importantly, in financial terms, their appearance in advertising can amount to an endorsement, attracting far greater rewards, especially when they conclude deals to advertise a brand exclusively, as "the face" of that brand.

No. 9


No. 8


No. 7


No. 6


No. 5


No. 4


No. 3


No. 2


No. 1